Saturday, September 15, 2007

The answer that could never be found

Hello Earthlings! A very long entry with photos today.
I dont think its long, just 30++++ images. Harharrrr.
Today is my cousin, Sze Kern's 1 month old birthday!
As what the Chinese say, 满月! Yeah, went to grandma's.

But in the morning, had Amaths remedial @ Auditorium.
After remedial, bussed home with Bestie to the mosque there.
Since it was still raining, we sat at the bus stop & talked.

When the rain became a drizzle, we walked home. Yayeee :D
Talked alot alot alot with Bestie, hor? :P
Didnt have time to change, then mum drove us there.

When we reach there, I saw...


THISSSSS.


My mum's aunt with sissie.


"HEH HEH. I got ballon!"




Awfully adorable please.




AWWWWW.


Ha ha, she immediately cried when I carried her ):




:D :D


BUFFETTTTT! Mmmm.




My other young cousins.




She says, "Wah kao dont take my photo lah."


I LOVE MUMMY (:

Then sissie & I went over to the next block,
to take the birthday cake to grandma's house :D
Yeah, my uncle & grandma live next to each other only!


DELIVERYWOMAN :D


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




Cute lil thangs (x


Family of 4, oh-so-sweet.

Then we cut the cake, it was tiramisu! Omgosh yummm.


MY GRANDMAMA!


MY GRANDPAPA!


Ballonnnn.




They're making him burp, to let out gas :D


BRO, SZE KERN, MUM.

Then somemore people arrived soon after, really late. Haa.
I looked outside & gasped, "Hello Hongwei!"
:D

Hongwei's mum: Ling ah, Hongwei same school as you leh!
ME: Yeah I know, seen him before.
Hongwei's mum: Got talk anot?
ME: Got! Say hi in school ah :D
Hongwei's mum: Ah Hong ah, got see her in school anot?
Hongwei: Got got.

Tskkkk. But he is in Sec 2 this year, loooool.
I started to get very sleepy afterwards, cos of the remedial.
Ahh crap. Then they all started to watch the Liu Ling Ling's show.
Some getai thinggy. Same Chinese name! Ling Ling :D

HAPPY 1 MONTH OLD SZE KERN! The adorable one (:






Centre of the attention, he has brown hair leh!
He never dye got brown hair, I dye then cannot see my brown hair.
Thats so unfair man!! >:(

I think I've gained more than 1kg, hahah. Full.
Bahhh, dont wanna think about it already. Lmaooo.

Physics CT on monday. Sec 3 topic till now (Sec 4) leh.
I think MS's killing our class please. Ughhhh, nevermind.
First paper of EOYE starting soon, Faz reminded me.
Crapooooo. K, goodbye Earthlings.

You take your time with this game you play.
You need to let me know, You leaving or you gonna stay.

No comments: